Organic Farming point of services & information
Good for Nature, Good for You!
The European Commission started an EU-wide information and promotion campaign on organic food and farming which will last for 3 years. The aim of the campaign is to inform consumers, retailers, catering and restaurant services, and other key actors in the food chain about the meaning and merits of organic farming.
Objectives of the campaign:
- it aims to increase consumer awareness and recognition of organic products, in particular the European logo
- it is envisioned to create an “umbrella” campaign for organic farming, aimed at supporting the National campaigns in the European Union
- it aims to support existing campaigns and co-financed programmes
- to provide information on organic farming to numerous target groups
- to increase the TRUST in organic farming along the organic farming chain
- to increase consumer awareness of quality control and environmental protection
- to contribute to the growth of organic farming all over Europe
One slogan, one message:
Organic farming. Good for nature, good for you!
More information can be found in European Commission’s website for Organic Farming: ec.europa.eu/agriculture/organic/home_en